General Terms and Conditions and services of the Arosea Life Balance Hotel
Half-board includes a lavish breakfast buffet, a choice between an inviting Life Balance evening menu, a gourmet menu and a vegetarian menu plus a salad and cheese buffet.
Fluffy bathrobes and bathing slippers, as well as a felt swimming bag are available for you to use for free during your entire stay.
- Arrival / Departure: On the day of arrival, your room will be ready from 2 pm onwards. Please vacate your room by 11 am on the day of departure. Please let us know beforehand if you will be arriving after 6 pm.
- You are welcome to bring your dog with you, however, please accept that dogs are not permitted in the dining room, the "Stuben" lounges and the wellness and beauty area. We charge € 40 per day for your pet excluding food. Please bring your own blanket or basket.
- Please book your beauty treatments in the "Rosarium" spa at the time of booking so that we can take into account your requested dates.
- Single occupancy of a double room is possible. We will be happy to send you an offer for this.
- Bookings are only considered binding once you have received confirmation by fax, e-mail or post from the Arosea Life Balance Hotel. We require a deposit of € 200 per person. Payment may be made by bank transfer or using the "Click to pay" button on our website.
- We accept payment in cash, by credit cards (Eurocard, Visa and MasterCard - no Diners Club/AMEX) and bankcard.
- Insurance: what happens if something suddenly happens and you cannot go on holiday as planned? A travel cancellation insurance protection plan at least protects you from further costs in such an event. We therefore recommend a travel cancellation insurance protection.
- If you do not wish to take out a travel cancellation insurance protection, the following conditions apply:
- In the event of cancellation up to 8 weeks prior to arrival, we will refund your deposit minus a processing fee of € 20;
- From eight weeks prior to arrival, the deposit will not be refunded;
- In the event of cancellation up to 4 weeks prior to arrival 80%/two weeks prior to arrival 100% of the total booked package amount will be charged;
- In the event of late arrival or early departure, we charge for the entire period booked.